Friday, March 15, 2013

Not So Nellie: Fixing Up an American Girl Doll - Part III

Okay so this will be my last update for the evening. *Insert her name here ;-)* hair is all dried and brushed out! Can't believe the difference within just a couple hours. Her skin will be cleaned and I will attempt once more to fix her eye. She will need her limbs tightened and a new outfit will be made before I list her on eBay. Please let me know what you think so far!


 Can you believe that this is the same wig?!

 Her hair is straight and silky now.

 Turning out to be really pretty, huh? 



 I decided to take a couple flash pictures. You can really see her beautiful eye color but also notice that she has a bit of a lazy eye? I wish there was a cure for this!


 Her hair is a beautiful light brown color.

I love how the flash shows you the true color of her beautiful hair! I just love it!

Her eyes are a light blue, very similar the GOTY Nicki. You can see her left eye though, it gets stuck like this occasionally.



Thanks for following along! I will have more posts soon of her progress. I am going to my mom's house this weekend and will sew a couple of outfits that I might make part of her "collection". Still looking for a name! 

xoxo Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment